In the spirit of #ThrowBackThursday, we countdown our Top 5 favourite #TaeThrowBackMoments. Enjoy 🙂
5. Showcasing at Lagos Fashion & Design Week: Preparing for Fashion Week is always demanding on the team, but it is always worth it. We had a blast at the 2013 Lagos Fashion & Design Week.
4. True Love West Africa Designer & Muse Feature: This is still one of our favourite features. Our muse was the lovely and inspiring, Adenike Ogunlesi (Founder, Ruff & Tumble), she always looks amazing in Tae!
3. The Unveiling of the Omoge Collection: The collection was launched with an exhibition at Terra Kulture. It was such an amazing experience.
2. The 2012 Tae Christmas Island Pop-Up Shop: This has become a yearly tradition, every Christmas we have a pop-up to ensure that our Island based customers can conveniently shop the new collection. We would be providing you details on the venue and period for this years pop-up shop, stay tuned.
1. Tae Flagship Opening: This is taking the top spot in our #throwbackmoments!! We cannot believe that is has been 5 years already! Thanks to our awesome customers that keep it opened by coming in everyday! We Love you.
What are your #throwbackmoments? Please share with us on Facebook, @TaeAfrika